For save an image on Macbook can feel quite tricky compared to other computers. Macbook has some different techniques to save images.
But, you can still learn how to save images on a Mac without needing to be a tech-savvy person. You can simply follow these simple steps in order to save an image on your Macbook.
How to Save Pictures From the Internet on Macbook?
- Locate the image you would like to save first. This can be from anywhere on the web.
- Control Click the image by using two fingers to press the touchpad at the same time.
- A tray with options appears. Click on the Save Image As…save image
- You can specify the location of the image on the Where section. We recommend you to save it on your desktop if it is not already littered with other images.save path
- Voila! Your image is now saved.
- You may also opt to save it in your Macbook gallery by clicking on Add to Photos.
This is the most common method for saving images on a MacBook. However, there are a few other methods for downloading images. These steps may differ depending on the browser or app you are using.
Save An Image From Internet
If you are working on a personal project or a professional presentation, you might simply want to use pictures from the internet. You can follow these simple steps to do so:
- Open the picture you would like to save from the internet.
- Control Click the selected image. After the list of options appear, click on the Copy Image.Copy image
- Open the program or application you’d like to save it in, and Control Click on the location you would like to paste in. This can work on various platforms, such as Messenger, Instagram, Powerpoint, Word and so on.
- Once the set of options reappear, click on Paste. You can also press Ctrl + V in order to paste it with shortcut keys.Paste image
- You can now successfully access the pictures for whatever purposes.
Save An Image Using Screenshot
Another quick and easy way to save images in your Macbook can be done by using Shortcut Keys.
- Simply press Shift + Command + 3.
- This directly gets saved on your desktop.
- Open the image on your desktop for additional changes.
- Head towards the Menu Bar at the top of the screen and select Tools.
- Click on Adjust Size.
- Click on the Selection Tool in order to crop the picture. selection tool
- Once you have selected the area you would like to crop, Select the Crop to Selection option that appears.
- Your image is now ready to use.
Save An Images From Google Drive
Saving images from Google Drive can prove to be quite tricky. Follow these quick simple steps to save images from the Drive to your Macbook:
- Head over to your Google Drive.
- Find and click on the image you want to download.
- You can click on the More Icon next to the image you would like to download.
- Press the Save Image option once the option tray opens up.
Save Images From Gmail
Follow these simple steps to save images from your google account and into your Macbook:
- Log into your Gmail.
- Find the image you want to download on your Macbook.
- Click on the image to enlarge it.
- Control Click on the image and press the Save Image As… option.save image from mail
- Specify the location of the picture and you can rename it if you prefer. Image name and folder
- Click on the Save option.
- You may also decide to select the Copy Image option and Paste it wherever you please.
Save Images From Apple Mail
Apple Mail is the default email client available in every Mac using OS X 10.0 or later. You can save images from Apple Mail following these simple steps:
- Navigate towards the image you would like to save from Apple Mail. This can be from any mail received or sent.
- Then, click on the image you would like to save.
- Click on Save Attachment and specify a location in your Macbook. You can also click on the Save to Downloads option.
- Then, you can save as many images you like.